Legislation on prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing
- Royal Decree 304/2014 of 5 May that approves the Regulation of Act 10/2010 of April 28, on prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (BOE 05/05/14).
- Resolution of August 10, 2012,,of the General Secretariat of the Treasury and Financial Policy, that published the Agreement of July 17, 2012 of the Committee on Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences, laying which jurisdictions are equivalent to the Spanish legislation on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing (BOE 23/08/12) requirements.
- Act 10/2010, April 28,on prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. (BOE 29.04.10).
- EHA/114/2008 Order, of January 29, governing the fulfillment of certain obligations of notaries in the field of prevention of money laundering.
- EHA/2444/2007 Order,of July 31, which develops the Regulations of Act 19/1993, December 28 on certain measures to prevent money laundering, approved by Royal Decree 925/1995, June 9, in relation to the external audit report on the procedures and internal control and communication bodies to prevent money laundering.
- Directive 2006/70/EC, the Commission on August 1, 2006, laying down detailed rules for implementing Directive 2005/60/EC of the European Parliament and Council regarding the definition of "exposed political persons "and technical criteria for simplified customer due diligence and client in relation to the exemption for reasons of financial activity, occasional or very limited.
- EHA/2619/2006 Order,of July 28, developing certain obligations to prevent money laundering by the obligated entities that perform activities of currency exchange and international money transfer.
- Directive 2005/60/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of October 26, 2005 on the prevention of the use of the financial system for money laundering and terrorist financing
- EHA/2963/2005, of September 20, governing the centralized body on Prevention of Money Laundering for the General Council of Notaries.
- Royal Decree 54/2005, of January 21, amending the Regulations of Law19/1993 of 28 December on certain measures to prevent money laundering, approved by Royal Decree 925/1995 of June 9, and other standards regulating the banking, financial and insurance (BOE 01.22.05).
- Law 19/2003 of July 4 on the legal regime of movements of capital and economic transactions abroad.
- ECO/2652/2002 Order, of October 24, which implements the duties of reporting operations with specific countries Executive Service Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences.
- Royal Decree 925/1995, June 9, which approves the Regulation of Law 19/1993 on certain measures to prevent money laundering (BOE 07.06.95).
- Law 19/1993, of December 28 on certain measures to prevent money laundering (BOE 12.29.93).
Regulation of prevention and blocking of financing of terrorism
- Royal Decree 413/2015 of May 29, approving the Regulations of the Commission for the Surveillance of Terrorist Financing Activities
- Law 12/2003 of May 21, on measures to blocking the financing of terrorism
- Executive Service of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences (SEPBLAC):